|Sahit Muja: Facebook|
Sahit Muja: With 800 million users Facebook value in more than $160 billion
I believe the values of Facebook by the end of 2012 will be over $160 billion .
Right on target. By the end of 2012 will be over $160 billion
The faceebook has revolutionized communications in the world and has a huge potential to commercialise and make huge income from advertisement's.
I would put the value of each member at $200 each this number is based right on target with the amount of advertisement's that facebook will generate in the future.
The Internet has changed everything, from the way we communicate to the way we do business.
Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook in his college dorm room and made the facebook among the best value brands in the world's history.
Facebook has enabled for 800 million people to communicate absolutely free of charge.
- More than 800 million active users
- More than 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
Activity on Facebook in 2012
- More than 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
- On average, more than 250 million photos are uploaded per day
Global Reach in 2012
- More than 70 languages available on the site
- Approximately 80% of users are outside of the United States
- Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application
Platform in 2012
- On average, people on Facebook install apps more than 20 million times every day
- Every month, more than 500 million people use an app on Facebook or experience Facebook Platform on other websites
- More than 7 million apps and websites are integrated with Facebook
Mobile in 2012
- More than 350 million active users currently access Facebook through their mobile devices
- More than 475 mobile operators globally work to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products
President and CEO